The Jam Jar is a full service Subiaco based brand, creative and digital agency with a burning passion to shake it up. Beyond the industry chatter fanning the power of stories, our work is to understand what is going on beyond the obvious. We make new things familiar, and familiar things new. We are on the lookout for a digital marketer who is experienced with the Facebook Ads platform, who can provide expertise in large web projects and who loves ‘data’.
Working closely with the Digital Director and the digital team, you will;
- Design, plan and implement Facebook and Instagram Advertising campaigns (LinkedIn and YouTube are an advantage)
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and identify insights video and paid social campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and digital ads initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget and estimating monthly costs
- Develop, build and integrate landing pages
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid and organic marketing campaigns
- Create and produce social media messaging, graphics and video according to a brief and brand guidelines.
To succeed in this role, you will must adhere to the below list of essential skills and experience. We provide a fun working environment that encourages you to ‘be you’ while opening up to let our team become your family.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in the Digital Agency space or equivalent
- Proven experience and success managing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram (LinkedIn is desirable)
- Well-versed in performance marketing and lead generation
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating digital advertising reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of building and integrating Landing Pages
- Proven ability to use WordPress and Shopify
- Hungry for the latest trends in the digital space and focussed on continuous improvement.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign (Premier is highly regarded)
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience with the Google Ads platform
Please provide a bullet-pointed list of digital software/technical skills you possess.
ONLY applications with resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria will be considered.
If you want to be a part of our growing agency, please submit your details below.
We’re exited to meet you.